Friday, December 09, 2011

What are words...

Everything. Truly. They are and mean everything.


"In the begining was the Word and the Word was made flesh..."


"...so shall my Word go out and accomplish what it was sent to do for my Word does not return to me void."


Holy Spirit, please help me daily to hear Your voice and speak only what You say.


Starting with "I'm sorry" and "I forgive you" and "I love you".  Continuing on with "may my speech be seasoned with wisdom and delivered with grace" and ending with "at ALL times I will bless You, Your praises will be in my mouth"


Teach me how to walk in paths of righteousness for Your Name's sake. =)


There is so much to be done in this world and I pray that You show me that "for me to live is Christ and to die (to self) is gain".


Holy Spirit, thank you so very much ^_^ from the bottom of my heart.


There truly is "treasures from dead things" =) i can see that now.


^_^ "We walk by faith and not by sight" cause "faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things unseen".


"In the end only these three things remain- faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love"


"For everything will work to the good of those who love Him." amen! =)


"My heart and my flesh may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."


Lord Jesus, You are worthy of all praise. Come, Holy Spirit- fall afresh on me today once again. 


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment