Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem

So if Seoul has my heart, Jerusalem is my "home". It is my favourite city in the whole world- I can see why Jesus wept over it. One day soon, I will be back! ^_^

It was the result of twenty years of praying "let me stand in jerusalem at least once before Jesus returns" before I actually stood in Jerusalem. Lol. God honoured the heart's desire of an 8 year old child. Not once, but twice and I was doubly blessed the second time I went because I was serving Him. Thank You, Lord. Truly, Your timing and will is perfect.

Jerusalem- The Lord is returning for you, fear not. =) You, beloved city, will be gathered into His arms once again.


Jerusalem | Filmed in Imax 3D from JerusalemTheMovie on Vimeo.

Oh! And GIGs- I had a dream. ^_^ it was about a King Who was in pursuit of me cause He was "captivated" by me. Lol. I think I know my Jesus when I see Him, amen? Lord, I praise You at all times. ^_^ *the best christmas gift one could ever ask for*

No comments:

Post a Comment