Saturday, December 24, 2011

Be thou my vision

"Waking or sleeping, thy presence my light."


Okay, this has got to be played at my wedding in the future. Lol!!! <3 I found such an immense pleasure this evening while looking back at the songs that kept my eyes focused on my first love these three months.


"Thou and thou only first in mine heart. High King of Heaven, my treasure- thou art."


Christmas Carols may be nice but these old hymns in my favourite style of music- celtic music is so wonderful. ^_^


Blessed Christmas everyone! Remember Him every single day of the year and not just Christmas and Easter!!! ^_^


He is an incredible God and the High King of Heaven only has your best interests at heart.


Truly, freedom is a choice and being free in Him is an amazing journey of discovery. I love You, Lord!!! =)


Someone should start a "first loves" club and not just the "first wives club". Hahaha.


I thank You, Father for everything. My heart is steadfast and my vision is set on thee. "Further up and further in!" The next adventure is coming!!! So exciting this journey called life is! =)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment