Thursday, December 22, 2011

Give Him my heart

"What could you offer that's fit for a King?


I'll give Him my heart."


Thanks Kenny C for sending me home from the hospital last night. I really appreciate it. ^_^ 10 years of ups and downs as friends is really something huh? Lol. More years to come!


Some of you have written to ask me why I am not blogging about daddy here. =) haha. Esther is actually quite a private person in real life- I will be more than willing to share with you the struggles that happen in my life emotionally, mentally and spiritually so that you can see the process of overcoming, but for things affecting other loved ones- I prefer that you meet up with me and we'll talk about it. ^_^ thanks for the concern and the prayers- he gets better every day. =)


Thanks adele for the prayers and advice. Really you are such a treasure to me. Thank you for being there for me since year one, the struggles of fighting the kidney stone and the things that the last five years has brought. Thank you, hun. I really appreciate your love and understanding.


Thanks also to Sam- haha. So willing to take on the task of "torturing" me to help me achieve my goals. Summer 2012! ^_^ you dear brother, are an amazingly tough cookie- special ops conditioned. Lol. And yet, I respect your heart for people. =)


*i have learnt that thankfulness and praise is always the key to breakthrough so Imma gonna keep thanking You, God with every breath that I take for as long as I shall live.


Today's bible reading is Matthews 18. Be blessed! <3

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment