Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Little Gifts from the Best

So, I had many intangible gifts this Christmas- but I also have two awesome ones from the besties. ^_^


Nana made all the sisters a new year calendar so that we would always remember the good times and how having each other is a real blessing. *super touched* she delivered it the night before her grandpa passed away and she was still in the hospital. I love you bananachew! Very much. You are an incredible person. ^_^


My other (pink) gift came from wwh. A pair of chopsticks with my name engraved on it- all the way from kyoto. Haha. He delivered it today, keeping a promise to visit my dad after he returned from his grad trip. I did say I love my bros right? ^_^


*easily contented and happy with life* Thank You Lord for all these gifts and these wonderful people You've given me. ^_^


They are by far the coolest gifts I have in life. =) All because I obeyed You to go to SMU. Hahaha. Who knows where You'll next take me? ^_^


The sunset and the cool breeze as I walked home today was amazing too. <3


Thanks, Lord! =P I love You.


/edit: Another gift- my leather bible that saw me through my secondary, JC and the beginning of uni was misplaced, but sis found it today while clearing out her room. =) It is one thing to read the word of God digitally, but another entirely to flip the pages of my very well-worn bible. When I picked it up, instantly I could remember all the nights of crying and praying before God and all the different trials He brought me through. That bible is one of my greatest treasures on this earth and one day I will pass it to my own daughter, full of the highlighted scriptures that saw me through life and full of the presence of the Holy Spirit who was beside me all the time as I read those words. Legacies with God start with us. Choosing to listen to Him and choosing to follow only Him. I want that to be the legacy that I pass down to my children in the future. The ability to Love God and love people according to His Word. My future, Lord, is in Your hands- it always has been in Your hands and according to Your plans! Thank You for the powerful reminders- each phase gets better with You! No more turning back. ^_^
Love this quote: Faith makes all things possible, hope makes all things work and Love makes all things beautiful. <3

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment