Saturday, December 10, 2011

All that I need


I need to start asking the Holy Spirit to talk to me from 8am onwards and not at 3 in the morning. LOL!

But I am grateful. =) Truly, truly grateful. I asked for Wisdom and had a lot of questions that needed answers for work, but I am so glad that You woke me up to tell me all the solutions. Thank You, Lord. ^_^

God has really redefined the way we communicate even as I have pursued Him, He never once let me go...and now He's non-stop talking to me...hahahaha. I love it! I love our quiet and secret moments of heart felt questions and seeking out the truth in the Word together. It just makes my heart fill with praise at the intimacy of the situation. 

And it's almost as if HS has been reassuring me the whole way of His presence in my life. He's been talking in the still small voice, showing me external visions to help me pray more wisely and given me dreams of the future and to confirm certain questions I asked Him about directions. I LOVE HIM! =) I can truly say that from the bottom of my heart. 

Received a facebook message from a friend in New Zealand whom I've not seen since 2006 when he drove through 4 hours of snow just to meet up with me for less than 2 hours, yes- he is THAT good a friend =). His sister is in Singapore now and its truly amazing to see how much we've all changed through the years. (she looks like an SIA flight stewardess, this pretty lady! <3) But yeah- a simple reconnection just made me flood with wonderful memories of the "fights" we would have in class, the bickering and teasing and pranks that 13 year olds would pull in a neighbourhood school. =) 

I am so glad that my brothers of 12 years are all also finally home so that we can meet up again. God is really really good. We've changed so much since Secondary School! Our personalities and looks, etc...it's AMAZING to know that our friendship still endured all these years. A lot of give and take, time and space were in it, but it is truly fun to watch all of us sort our plates with each other's food preferences or talk about the stupid things we used to do and what we aspire to do now. =) Thank You Lord for their lives. 

I also received a call from a friend whom I've just gotten to know better this year. LOL. Super funny la he. =) Thank God that He allows me to minister into his life still. We were talking about this: http://thoughtcatalog.com/2011/things-you-dont-forget/

And I have my dearest GIG who is super faithful in turning up to love me and my family. Thank you dearest one the salad was really good. <3 BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, YOU ARE!!!! =) Thank you for keeping it real and for sharing your life with me. LOL. You were right when you told me that "hey! girls can be soul mates too!" hahaha...yes mam, truly found one in you. Thank You for not judging me and for continuing to speak God's Word into my life. =) 

AND...TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE JUST NOW!!! SO PRETTY!!!! =) Don't you simply love God? He is the awesomest Creator of the universe, yet so detailed that He would know all your innermost thoughts and would minister to YOU specifically as an individual. 

Going for church service with Adele, David, Peng Li, Shi Ping and Samuel Oei tomorrow morning! Haven't been to church for a while. Time to let go and let God speak (in a different way) into my life again. I am so grateful for His personal ministry. Aren't you? We serve an amazing God. 

Thank You, Papa for the presence of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name I pray- AMEN! <3



edit/ was about to sleep when I opened my bible app and it came to this verse:
1 Corinthians 13:7-8

7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

>.< "yes, lord...the next phase of this chapter is begun."

No comments:

Post a Comment