Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Steady On! =)


The feeling of victory is great indeed. Victory over one's thought life, heart and surrender of one's will to the plans of God. 

GIGs are truly a blessing in my life. <3 Thank God for all of them; how the Lord uses them all at different stages of the process to learn to give up and let go. I AM GRATEFUL LORD! Truly, truly grateful and content. 

I have so many lessons that I've learnt. I cannot say that I would have given up these 3 months of trials and testings for anything in this world. These three months saw an amazing amount of lessons to learn, God's hand of provision in my life and a renewed sense of mission. My heart is complete. Truly only You complete me, Lord. ^_^ Oh joy, oh great joy at knowing Who You are. I love You, Lord! 

Timothy Weeraseekera, my bro in the black. LOL.
Being faithful in the small things means that God will bring us to "greater not lesser". And He brought me a bro and neighbour whom I've not seen in a while; but has always been there when my family needed him. Ivan's friend, but now mine as well- and an amazing man of God. =) We were sharing about the prophetic and healing and the ministry of deliverance. Haha. So awesome to find a peer to be able to discuss all of these matters of God's heart once again. God is truly good. =) Bro, may He lead and guide you all the way. It is an amazing thing to see what God has done in His life and mine over the years. =) God is sooo super good. Hahaha. He was sharing with me about the heartbeat of God coursing through this generation, that we receive our marching orders only from one source- the Lord Jesus Christ and we know it for ourselves. Then He sends random people along the way to confirm His words into your life. haha. =) The Lord moves mightily in the end times. So amazing. We spent well over an hour talking about the miracles of God in our lives. Don't GIVE UP OR GIVE IN BRO! =)  *cheers*

And my dearest GIG from HK (I won't name you dear so that your privacy is preserved), wrote me a wonderful facebook message after reading this blog. Thank You for always keeping me in prayer and for your encouragement! Thank you hun, I give Him all the praise for you! <3 I am posting your wonderful "essay" (LOL!) here to always remind me of the lessons that God has been teaching me and to remind myself to be transparent before God and man. I love you dearie and see you soon! *excited for our meet up* hahaha. from once a year to twice a year now! hallelujah! "I thank my God each time I think of you." <3

Heyyyy! Sorry I couldn't wait to reply even though I've only read your blog posts dated back to 3 Dec. It's kinda funny how you (who I consider to actually be quite similar to my best friend, and I don't use this term lightly, that God has crossed our paths for a reason) and my best friend both have flowers in your blog name - her's is "lily" and yours is "rose", both of which I see to be a very significant picture in your lives :) I've been so encouraged just by reading your blog and fb posts in a way that I haven't been in a long time. YOU ARE AWESOME! 

Anyway back to what I really wanted to say... I just want to say, that I see so much victory in your life - sure you struggle, as everyone does in life, but the fact that you never give up and cling onto God it really shines through, and it's more than words could ever show! I feel like we're very similar (duh we're both ENFP, and reading your blog feels like I'm reading mine haha it's a little scary), so we probably struggle with the same things (I understand 99% of what you write), and I'm not here to give you advice but I just wanted to encourage you to keep running after God, which I know you already do :) I know God is so so pleased with your heart, even more so than any words or actions you could offer, and He WILL carry you through! You're a fighter, and you always will be. You reflect a strong yet gentle and beautiful side of our God you know? Most often people don't see how a gentle person can be strong, or vice versa, but I've come to see that a truly strong person is someone who isn't afraid to be gentle in front of others, because it is the weak who needs the strong front. It doesn't matter what other people say you are, your character is moulded and built upon trials and tribulations, not upon what other people say. "For perseverance produces character, and character hope, and hope never fails" - our hope is in Jesus, you tell me how is it possible that Jesus can fail? 

I'm sorry for your loss, and it hurts me to see that you've been hurt in such a way that was completely unnecessary and was the result of disregard for your feelings. Moving on is much easier said than done (being an ENFP myself it took me 4 years to learn to "move on" from something that never was, it's really ridiculous but I'll spare that story for now, tell you if you want to know), but with our God nothing is impossible! He WILL have someone for you, someone who would be worthy of your love because he'd love you with the love that Jesus gave him (and that is a HECK lot of love!), he would lay down his life for you as Jesus would for his bride, and I have no doubt that this MAN will be so worth the wait! (Preaching to myself at the same time, because dude it is not easy to hold on to this faith, and I constantly struggle with self-esteem too haha) But it's amazing how you still choose to love him, and I agree that that is the way to go. Love comes in many forms, and cutting him out for now is not because you don't love him the way you were called by God to, don't let anyone or anything tell you otherwise. 

Anyway, I didn't mean for this to turn into an essay, but there are so many things I want to say and want to hear from you about. Let's skype/email okay? :D 
CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!






I wanna be just like You, Lord Jesus. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment