Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Good Morning, Holy Spirit

"Come Holy Spirit, I need You.
Come sweet Spirit I pray.
Come in thy strength and thy power.
Just come in thine own gentle way."

Good Morning Holy Spirit, you are my Source and thank You for being with me all this time. Can you feel Him? ^_^

Hallelujah! Comforter and mighty God! You are the One who knows me best. I love You, Lord.

"I sing praises to Your name, O Lord.
Praises to Your name, O Lord.
For Your name is great and greatly to be praised.
I bring glory to Your name, O Lord
Glory to Your name, O Lord.
For Your name is great and greatly to be praised!"

The old has passed away before the new has come. ^_^ 2 Cor 5:17

Such a deep security of His Love and mercy. Such an understanding of His peace and forgiveness when I sought Your face.

I forgive you and I love you, I really really do. Cause His heart loves you so much, I cannot help but see that love through His eyes. =) And I truly bless you and her. Please forgive me, truly for reacting out of my feelings. I am unworthy to judge and know that the ancient of days will have His way in my life and yours regardless. Lord, Your Kingdom come and Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Papa, thank You for the Holy Spirit.

The most important thing to me is the presence of the Holy Spirit and that is something I will never trade for the world. I love Him- He is all I've ever had, all I've ever truly wanted and all I've got in this life. He is my joy and my strength, my victory and my comforter. Please stay with me until the end of time Dear Gentleman. Thank You for loving me throughout this whole period. I truly truly surrender my all to You. Take my life and use it for Your Glory. < (again) <3

"Cast me not away from thy presence O Lord and take not thy Holy Spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of my salvation and renew a right spirit within me."

*bubbling up* hee hee



Quien puede satisfacer mi ser como Tu?
Quien puede amarme y me consuela como Tu?
Quien pudiera ser mas verdadero y fiel?
Quien puede satisfacer,
Quien puede satisfacer como tu?

Hay una fuente
El es el Rey
Es Victorioso
Y El es el Señor
El es mi Roca
Mi salvacion
Bendito Cristo
Quien reina con poder


<3 <3 <3


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment