Friday, December 23, 2011

행복에 ^_^

하나님 아버지 난너무너무 고맙고. 진짜 행복에!


주님이 감사해!!!


Translation- Heavenly Father, I am eternally grateful and truly happy.


Lord Jesus, I bring you thanksgiving!


You have given me so much- (to overflowing) of Your goodness, mercy and grace. Thank You papa! Thank You, Lord.


I think I have received the best Christmas gifts anyone could ask for this year already- good health, good friends and a family who loves You and each other.


Thank you Lord that whatever is lovely, pure, honourable, true, peaceable... I will remember and I will focus on. ^_^


This Christmas season, without the physical presents and without the physical gifts- I found more. I found You Lord, the Only One that I desire and adore.


Thank You Lord, my heart is full. <3


Christmas isn't Christmas without You being the center of it all, Lord Jesus. Thank You for the Holy Spirit.


Thank you for Your word and thank You for life. Oh and Lord, thank You for love. ^_^


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment