Friday, December 30, 2011

God will make a way

^_^


Esther's boss to esther in September-

"You know I am a man of science right? I cannot possibly think that anyone who does not believe in evolution is an intelligent human being."


October-

"At the rate we are meeting all these christian people, I might have to get a bible. Haha."


November-

"How are we gaining all of these connections!?!"


December-

Text message on boxing day "I think you will be very proud of me. I kinda spoke a sermon on Christmas day in church."


"So, it looks like I'll be going to church from now on..."


*I bought him a bible and gave it to him over lunch today*


"haha...you know this is a gag gift right? (after some silence) Oh! It's beautiful! It's a celtic cross with soft leather! Thank You!"


"Do you believe that if you are doing God's work, everything will work out in the end?"


The answer is "yes" dear sir. He has never failed me ever, cause He always makes a way where there seems to be no way. ^_^


If I just remain faithful to Him and "let love and faithfulness never leave you, bind them around your neck, write it on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favour and a good name in the sight of God and man".


All Glory and Honour to You, God! My thanksgiving this year is complete. ^_^


Mother Theresa when asked why she loves regardless, said "If I judge them, I will have no time to love them." Good reminder to be faithful and true. Thank You, Lord. ^_^


If You have so allowed me to be a part of leading him to search for You, Thank You. I am honoured. =)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment