Sunday, January 07, 2007

Let my words be few

hey, it's been many exhausting days of camp. yeah, emotionally and physically. I know that there are many issues that have not been sorted out yet and so I'll hold my peace (let others who really stuck at it during the camp and who understand the inner workings of orientation camp 07 answer... I need not answer for myself) Besides, all I can say to those of you who accuse me of things-is to look at my life. If it's not right with God, you can go ahead and poke at it. But if it is, then well, examine yours. It's not as if I think myself high and mighty. I lugged fire wood, I did games simulations with them, I had the same sleepless nights as them, I went through the panic, the stress and all the happiness that they did. You can ask the leaders, I wasn't on discipline duty for 2 days, I was a camp counsellor, when we had problems, we sorted them out during meetings. You can ask the leaders again, we didn't RUN EVERYTHING, we let them sweat in pants when they didn't know anything and I kept saying I wasn't in charge. (you should've seen how stressed out the games comm was) If you only came in on the last day-then well, you wouldn't know a thing about what went on during the camp yes? Did you know that it was a prior arrangement that Leaders' questions was to be run by the seniors? And well, if it was boring, so be it... all the leaders knew it, did had a review of it directly after. And you also didn't know that I subjected myself to those rules too? I did pushups alongside the leaders for being late for meetings. After initial complaints, we sorted it out, everyone understood why and it was a great deterrent for being late cause meetings always started late. So, leaders if you're reading this (and all the other accusations hurled at us) you tell them the truth, you tell them our stories and you should tell them that orientation camp 07 was run by you guys...after all, we were just assists, always present to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment