Tuesday, January 09, 2007

hahahahahaha.... did esther say she loves hugs? yes, she does. and especially from family and friends. just got hugged by my loveable little bro, who I must add, is learning BAAAAAADDDD camera etiquette from sis (also known as cam whoring) EVIDENCE BELOW:
sighs, what is the world coming to? lol. BUT my brother is adorable!! anyhoo, been msging kenneth (TCC) and luigi the whole day and last night I got a jump-out-of-cab-quickly-pass-sister's-meds-to-me hug from penny. ^_^ so esther is happy.
met up with the 4-lyfes just now (haha.. easier to say unlike sugi's "5 4lyfe-1 4lyfe= 4 4lyfe" MUCH MUCH easier.) for dinner and a movie. hmmm...feels good to be in the presence of people who love you and you love them too. esther's happy (can you tell?) no, no kaypoh cafe ppl, it's not cause I have a bf...HEY! lol...
had a real good bible reading time just now. [yes, the reason why I go home everynight is for bible reading and prayers] and daddy was being telepathic. Basically I thought I'd take the MRT and then bus home, but when I sat my bum down at the bus stop, dad called and was like "hi, where are you exactly? cause I'm coming to get you from the station now." I was like.... huh? "okay!" so yeah... WOW. been happening a lot to me lately. penny, lydia, sugi and now daddy. hmmm... lol.. ok la, then I dun need to say anything-ppl can just go read my mind. hee hee.
miss the OLs sooooo much. and all the frens from ACS Intl. sighs. sokay, we're close by. Oh! and if anyone has the song "everytime we touch by CASCADA (yanou's candlelight mix)" please send me? I like it. thanks!!! ^_^ God's Blessings ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment