Monday, January 08, 2007

Reflections- Chrisina Aguilera

dangit. chatting with miles now. we're discussing ACS INTERNATIONAL-itis. It's a phenomenon that has struck people like sarina (who has transferred out) and me (just graduated) and has been making us feel like a gaping hole exists in the universe we used to know. sigggghhhhssss. blog hopping, seems sugi feels the same. oh well. Back to the freedom days of rotting. hmm.. will start on my walks with cara again I guess. Meeting Luigi and TCC this thursday morning for breakfast at vivo city-lol....BREAKFAST!!! OMG. unbelievable eh? the last time I went for a breakfast breakfast with friends was the mr logadasan incident... okaaay.. which reminds me I gotta go visit his daughter. I can't wait to go out with miriam, she's coming back this thursday! whoopee! okok.. and yessie's open house in a week gotta go see her dance, erm... birthday parties? If your bday falls in jan/ feb please tell me in advance...I need to save and shop. (lol, geddit, geddit?) OMG, lameness has crept in. Somebody save me! Crash my house/ drag me out/ call me/ anything. Oh and yeah, did I forget to mention? Results are out January 19th. Brilliant. Next Week say hi. oh and OLs... I MISS YOU!!! SAVE ME!!! k that's all. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment