Sunday, January 14, 2007

hee hee. esther's had a good day today. first up: sweta dropped me a testi. that was so sweet of her. ^^
next up-answer to tags.
lui: erm, actually no need to answer seeing as how you won't be here for your bday/ to see this response. LOL.
yaz: hee. I miss you so much. will see you monday?
jon c: hahaha. we've been through this... I dunno when you're free cause the last thing I hear is that you got school bro. oh and please pass me miriam's hp nos. thanks.
QUAX: No, you get outta MY head and I would have to be whacked to put you on top. lol. you're ALPHABETICAL. But I DO love you!!! ^^
okok. blogpost:
today I fasted breakfast and lunch to prepare for worship. turned out good. Worship was powerful today. ^^ thank You Jesus. hee. had a good time at dinner though. LOL. wah...my mum said I ate like a horse. hey!!! horses DO NOT EAT MEAT. hee hee. saw 2 good movies today. THE NOTEBOOK ROCKS MY SOCKS. used up my tissue paper. and I just saw " A Knight's Tale" on channel 5. I liked it. thought it was funny. so yep. chatting to iain and sugi now, for a bit. I think we should all grab shut eye. I gotta be up at 10am tmr. kk. good night, god bless. p.s addressed to daphne: if you wanna get me anything, the notebook dvd, il divo cd or clay aiken's cd. thanks ah. Lol. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment