Thursday, January 18, 2007

back from penny's. had a good day today (yesterday). I still think the ultimate memory that stuck in my head for today was when miriam said goodbye to me from the opposite side of the platform as my train's doors were closing. It was both really funny and sad at the same time. And she shouted "see you again in 2 years!" from outside the doors. I felt like I lost another mei mei. that was sad. oh well, so we met and walked around talking and ate ayam panggang at the foodcourt. then we went shopping (again) I got a skirt for myself for $12 and miriam got herself a skirt too!! lol.
then made up and changed to go to penny's house. lol. took the bus and was early to help out in the kitchen. hahaha... "bubble bubble toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble." hahaha.. went to cook mussels... corn starch penny!!! anyway, almost everything was drenched in brandy. =_=" non alcoholic party for a reason...lol... (alex, daphne, hughlyn, iain, kai, lix, manav, mel, nat, sugi and wai leong were there) OMG. SO MUCH dessert. I feel so full now. haha.. erm, then daph and I splashed around in the jacuzzi while the others played FOOZ BALL and pool. haha.. spent time with hugh on the piano. was happy to see (majority) of my class tonight. penny, mel, manav and hugh left for MOS and lix for zouk. chatting with nat and GWL now. ^^ you guys make my night la. 2 years still have weight. LOL. NO I AM NOT CALLING YOU FAT NAT!
listening to some nice soothing love songs now. hee. enjoying my quiet time. sis is asleep. was reading proverbs 25 in the dark just now with just my handphone light. LOL. quite an experience. gonna fast and pray for my year soon. PICK a date!!! lol. people have changed-hey, me too. I was just reflecting about it. we think people are a certain type, but they aren't and there is ALWAYS more to the eye than it seems. (everything applicable to me) chatting with nat about it now. lol. you get what I mean. hmmmm... please allow me to dream. am listening to this song sung by buble (BUBLE!!!!! ^^) entitled "You and I" posting lyrics!!!! (would love a dude to sing thisto me [eventually])
"You And I"
Here we are
On earth together
It's you and I
God has made us fall in love
It's true
I've really found
Someone like you
Will it stay
The love you feel for me
Will you say
That you will be by my side
To see me through
Until my life is through
Well in my mind
We can conquer the world
In love you and I
You and I, you and I...
I'm glad
At least in my life
I've found someone
That may not be here forever
To see me through
But I found strength in you
Cause in my mind
You will stay here always
In love you and I
You and I, you and I
You and I, you and I
You and I
In my mind
We can conquer the world
In love you and I
You and I, you and I
You and I...
ahahaa... gonna list what I enjoy the most and want to do: (soon, please!)
1. curl up with a good book with friends / family infront of a roaring fire in winter
2. picnic in nature (temperate conditions please!!!)
3. stroll with friends on the beach (evening time/ night time)
4. candle lit dinners (yes, penny valentine's day...lol.. a promise)
5. staring up into the full starred heavens like in NZ (sighs)
6. bible study in nature (whee!!! ultimate fun after a nature hike!)
7. swim in cold, crystal clear water from a waterfall!!!
8. worship with a guitar infront of a fireplace. YAY!!! so fun!!!
okok... I'm done blogging!! enjoying life will be become a priority now no matter what happens. and all besties and cousins, please contact me for a one-on-one day out with me. I want to spend time with ya'll and always remember why we even became besties. lol... this NOW EXCLUDES the following: yessie, jon and penny (TOO MUCH!!! OVERLOAD!!! LOL) cause I've spent time with you guys and girls (thank you soooo much.. I love you) God Bless you all an goodnight!!!
P.S: If you would like to pray with me for the nations, please email me or tag my board.

No comments:

Post a Comment