Sunday, January 07, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIC PUA!!!! You were awesome during orientation camp! I will never forget the time I spent with you! lol. early mornings at STARBUCKS, all of us falling sick, all the games planning... YOU ROCK!!!!
I just realised that I haven't told any of the OLs how much I treasure them. So, OLs:
YOU ROCK MY SOCKS, AND YOUR SOCKS AND OUR SOCKS! "hey leaders, hey what!?! We're bringing sexy back!!!"woot!
I'm soooo proud of you guys and gals! and especially to the games comm.. david menon...you are the man the of the hour "yes boss!" ^_^ love you to bits man. amrit vinod kirpalani: I love you. you know that. I really do love you! Thanks for everything. I miss you and tomato juice already. lol :) VICTORIA! OMG. you survived nic, sugi and amrit! what a feat. LOL. thanks for all the hugs and pictures and random screaming...yes, it did help. love always. sugi and iain: aiya, you already know...dun need to write! LOL. But I had fun, thanks. *sexay voice eh?*
To all the other OLs, when I get the full namelist, I will write each of you a message on my blog k? Til then, GO FLY KITES! (lol... the ones we gave to you.. hehe) so God Bless ya'l and i can't wait til I get the pix! send them pls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment