Tuesday, January 16, 2007

oh okay, I'm posting again. I know you don't normally read my blog, but yeah. In the actual hopes that you do... here is to you:
listen, I'm not angry. I was. till I walked away. then all the anger sorta drained. Maybe I did make you feel cut off, well I'm sorry. But you made a host of other feelings well up in me at that moment with your silence and insinuation that it was my fault. but that is not the point. anyway, the point is that I'm blogging this just to say I'm sorry for what I've done to wrong/ hurt you tonight. . I forgave you and am now asking for your forgiveness. we work together as a team. whether or not you truly believe it of all of us. everyone, including HER. I'm upset. very. that visions and missions just slip away. and I want to do something about it. but I can't. because I don't feel called anymore. or put in the right place. and im frustrated. about your frustrations.
oh and kenneth is funny. ^^ he corny. he also candlesticks and 90 degrees. ^^ lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment