Thursday, January 11, 2007

hi! soooo I'm updating for 2 amazing days ya'll. let me start slow. am chatting with mich (we have history together, I knew her WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY BACK-I love you mich) and luigi online as I blog now.
wednesday (yesterday):
went to school to hug the world I love. was cool. I had fun and I saw mich, kathi, kristi, feline, jenn (who hit her head), sean, james, charins, ananya, annabelle, yanning, leona, sarah, priyanka, the triplets, ally, sulin, nicole, shienyin, joel chang and foo, bjorn, rach, oh and what's her name....LI-EN! lol..yeps. am happy. I got a lot of hugs. Angela wo ai ni, bu yao ku xiao nu hai... ^_^ had CF with daph and penny and then dinner with sugi, pen, lyds, steph (yes, kim's sister). Was sooo much fun. I miss these random crazy times. hee. missing sarina in my life HAATO SARINA!!! lol.
today:
woke up to wait for penny to get to my place. ended up going to bus terminal at ghim moh where we sat the bus and laughed a lot. Penny proceeded to point out to me the inaccuracies of the drama on brazil. and then we laughed at the gags. LOL.now we both want magnetic gifts... :D met kenneth and luigi at harbourfront MRT station control. It was hilarious we all reached within 2 minutes of each other. penny and I followed by lui then tcc. hee. GUESS WHERE PENNY BROUGHT ME AGAIN!?! 1 guess for the people who went out with me last night... SUSHI TEI. AHHHH... I'm gonna be sick of it man. okok... so then we sat down and proceeded to start talking for 15 minutes without ordering. LOL. I loooooveee it when that happens. It's like time stood still for the 3 of us (I mean penny was there but not THERE you know) and all these random things start coming out about barney boy and logistics tents. HAHAHAHA... OMG. and I quote luigi quoting an army book "your favourite colour will be GREEN!" hahaha... think of melting cars ok...sentry duty... *silence, not even a cricket and suddenly out of nowhere, luigi bursts into hysterical laughter* hahaha... I'll miss you boy.LOL.

here's to you! while you train in the commandos... tcc will be watching jap dramas.. lol. count yourself blessed! hahahaha...^_^ so after brunch, we headed off to TOYS R US! brilliant 18 going on 19 kids eh? LOL. you should have seen 2 guys being killed by all the pink in the girls' section. It was super funny. And I think candlesticks (kenneth) compared elmo to chua. ROFL. hahaha... oh man. I miss all these moments with you guys soooooo much. We must do this more often: aka if luigi survives and is set "free". hahaha... classic moments include... "hey auntie, chicken rice no chicken!" and "uncle, wanton mee no wanton, thanks ah?" LOL. GMSS forever! (listen to kenneth snigger) ultimate was when he told penny "yeah, you know when I slept with chua..." ^_^ hee hee. aww man. okok.. enough of that. so I left and met mum and dad in town for lunch.

I mean how cool is that? who can say (BESIDES SUGI) that I had lunch with my parents at Pepper Lunch in town? (yes li-en where you and joel ate) hee. today was mummy's birthday. daddy and I schemed to get mummy out of the house/ office and MAKE her go shopping for HER. hee. I naturally had to accompany her. quite happy. she got shoes, a bag and a work jacket (which I like..hee) and this a positive side effect was one of the BEST GIFTS GOD HAS GIVEN!!! you all know how difficult it is to find CHEAP shoes my size right? we've been through this... my feet's size are 8 double wide. (no kenneth not reflecting my size..tsk tsk) so it's DIFFICULT. But omg! omg! (and I thank You soooo much for this) I walked into charles and keith (albeit unwillingly) where I knewwww they didn't carry my size shoes (or issit?) cause in indo when I shopped there they said the largest size is size 40 WORLDWIDE and I can't fit a 40. so I was like ugh while mummy picked shoes. and my feet were killing me...blisters everywhere. then guess what!?! my mum picked up a pair of shoes and asked me to please wear them for the sake of my feet and THEY FIT. I flipped them over and they were a size 41!!!! FORTY ONE!!! like hello world!?! MY SIZE!!! ahhhhhhhh... and the lady said yea, this particular branch carries size FORTY ONE!!! I almost cried. It was so qiao. my goodness. if I had not gone with mum... yeah well. Cinderella found (dress) shoes (mind you) that fit. lol. yay!!! so another good thing happened to me today. ^_^ and penny and I are as telepathic as ever. we're creeping ppl out already. It's CRAZY!!! Ask us and we'll tell the stories to you. I gtg now. so goodnight my beloved peeps. see ya around and God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment