Friday, January 19, 2007

When I said I ALMOST cried last night I guess the tears delayed til today. Wait let me recap everything. Woke up early for chapel today. Fasted and prayed yesterday for the practice and chapel today. You could really feel God moving this morning. I felt it in our singing this morning too. I'm so proud of you, sean! ^^ yes, yes and evan :))))) and miles and alisa and brina and ria.. lol. look out for sindy!!! up and coming worship leader in training! hee.
so anyway, went for breakfast with daddy at the market and bought ice lollies and a fighting fish for penny. LOL. then came home to look up nella fantasia by il divo. ^^ this is another vid of them with celine dion. it's obviously titled. LOL.
hahaha. had just that enough time to do it and then went to school again for results. (and I know you think this is what made me cry, but no..) I got grades that were a bit disappointing to me, I guess, but not devasting enough to warrant an immediate breakdown. I got an unexpected B for my geog and that was the disappointing news, but other than that, I pulled up my lit and bio grades by a FULL GRADE! so that was cool! (notice how lit and geog swopped places) And all glory goes to Him. [people who are close to me know that I was going through major stuff during the lead up to As] so this is a miracle. Thank You Lord Jesus! So the final tally is:
GP: A
LIT: A
GEOG: B
BIO: C
not bad la. my thanks to all who've prayed with/ for me. I love you brothers and sisters! So anyway, let's get down to the part that made me cry. Went to billy bombers with the usual suspects...lol.. and had fun (and got reeaaaaalllllyyyyyy full) there. Then a certain "sweet" (quote and unquote mrs macs) someone gave out cards to all of us. Then I had to leave to meet my 'rents and took the chance of the isolated cab ride to read the card. I started tearing from the first line of words, crying by the middle and sobbing by the end. My cab driver probably wondered who died. LOL. I still can't look at the card properly-my vision fogs. haiz, why so emo esther? (and if I cry, doesn't that mean that I'm NOT HEARTLESS, SUGI? ^^) I'm going to type out the words here (not the private message-the PRINTED one on the card) dangit. the most unexpected... and I am NOT growing SOFT, just more empathetic. lol. [missions does things to you.]
WHY GOD MADE FRIENDS...
He never intended for us to walk
alone through life- that is why He
created friends. He places these special
people in our path to walk with us...
You and I have been friends
for a long tme.
Our hearts are interlocked,
and what we are together
makes us stronger
and helps us perservere.
Together we've tried our wings;
we're soared high, crashed,
celebrated, and cried.
We've dried each other's tears
and picked up the pieces of broken dreams.
Together, we've made things
better than they were before.
It's not even so much the help
we've given each other;
it's the absolute confidence
that we're always there-
wanting, willing, and ready
to help.
Above all, friendship is a gift-
of oneself to another.
Thank you for sharing such
a beautiful gift with me.
-vickie M. Worsham
Can someone please say they can see and understand why I was crying (in the afternoon) in a cab on the way to my parents' office? am an absolute sucker for words (hence am good in lit) and well, the personal message also pretty much summed up the years [can you believe we can say YEARS now?] of friendship. sighs. oh well, God and people never cease to amaze me. I posted the message on my blog cause it applies to you too. I hope you know it. (and so, in case you forgot what you picked out, I'm typing it here.) and by the way, I would have picked the same card for you too. ^^ God Bless everyone! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment