Sunday, January 14, 2007

was supposed to meet sarina today. but something cropped up. sorry dear, I love you a loooootttt still. and we still have HAATO every sunday... ^^ okok... YES KONGLAM, I LOVE YOU FOREVER... happy? wah...so picky must be forever and not still. LOL. love disturbing kristi. lol.. so bullyable dear!
oddly enough,I find myself in one of them moods again. the "need-for-tearjerkers" mood. ^^ If anyone is nice enough to crash my house with a good dvd or bring me out for tearjerkers please contact me. LOL. ohhh and I'm listening to Joy Tobing now. lol. YES, indo songs. I like. ^_^ But I think in terms of worship leading Wawan Yap is better. But still, she is a good singer.
SHOUTOUT TO CRISTAL: hope you're doing well cantik! LOL. ^^ thanks so much for all your care when we were sick! miss you.
tmr I'm going to see yessie dance!!! hee. hee. madam YYAA (LOL), sista, you've been there for me for 4 years already. :D thank you.

and for some STRANGE reason, I'm missing penny. LOL. we were supposed to climb bukit timah hill. but I got them msg too late. hp was charging! soon ok? haha.. cya soon everyone! lotsa love and God Bless!

p.s: ohohoh, yessie/ jon have to pass me the miriam pix. then I can post them here! lol. hang on for them chris!!

No comments:

Post a Comment