Sunday, January 28, 2007



hahahaha... I finally have the pictures from yessita! yay! just posting one here...
hmm... the more I read the stories in the bible, the more I realise that compromise is never the answer to anything. Decisions made with compromise causes an impact to be felt many generations later. I guess when we are made to be who we are, we just have to follow the way we were made to be. engaging the marketplace... a call to destiny. all these thoughts have crossed my mind. deliberating, contemplating, evaluating... I wonder how God will do this one. Lifetimes have been spent on searching out the mysteries of the universe. I love this quote " It was not that David fought well, but that he believed well." sighs. sorry peeps. that was just a very random post, but if you have any answers, email/ msn me. I need to talk to you guys and gals. Miss ya'll. thanks yessie. ^^ God Bless all!