Friday, February 02, 2007

msn extended nickname: indotrip off. mr goh passed the flu to the birds. lol. (his nickname is " why am I still coughing...arrrggghhh")
sighs. was actually raring to go. But as indonesia has declared a state of national disaster and even jakarta is affected, the trip has been postponed.
:( you know me.. I loooooove (LOVE is the key word) to travel. But you know, God's greater plans. Protection from bird flu. [was so excited to be seeing you again Cristal!!!] But as penny says: "OMG!! Yay!! Haha. I was complaining! Hehe." yep, so you'll have me around for another 2 weeks. hehe.
sigh. (sorry, am still coping with disappointment) so this brings me to sitting here blogging in the morning when I could have:
a) gone for chapel service but decided to pack
b) gone to indo. :(
haha.. you know what I'm listening to now? "The Best of Korean Love themes" can you believe it? I bought it in 1999 when autumn in my heart was released. lol. And it's absolutely beautiful. ^^ maybe I should concentrate- on work, apps and korean dramas. LOL. If anybody has any other better ideas for 2 weeks, tell me k? ohhh... and I need to go to a christian bookshop. DAPHNE!!! wanna go with me? ^^ need to get stuff. call me k peeps? God bless! (now I gotta go UNpack. lol.)