Friday, February 02, 2007

so I just came home. ^^ all the disappointments about cancelling the trip sorta flew out the window with a productive day at work and the fellowship of good friends. (namely penny, mel and iain) also, I found out the areas we were heading to are flooded. like sudirman in jakarta (MILES I KNOW WHAT GBI SUDIRMAN IS NOW!!! lol. sudirman is the district the church is in la.. lol) GUESS WHERE PENNY MADE ME EAT AT AGAIN TODAY? =_=" sushi teh.. which I ate last night. lol. well, at least we had variety tonight.
met penny's mum, dad, cousin, cousin-in-law and CUTE BABY MATTHEW!!!! lol. he was soooo cute... (like me when I was much younger. hee. any ego is not my fault. haha) then we went walking around looking at stuff and just talking/ laughing. headed to wisma starbucks to have a drink and catch up. :)
hahaha... wait this brings me to esther's definition of current terms:
1. drinks: to have starbucks/ coffee bean/ coffee club/ TCC stuff with good company and lots of laughter.
2. clubbing: (def courtesy of hugh) tanglin clubbing, SICC-ing, country clubbing, senior citizen clubbing- all also having to be done with good friends.
3. driving: people up the wall. lol.
4. hitting on: a thing penny does when she gets embarrassed. she hits on certain areas for extra emphasis.
5. weepy: (ultimate example) sugi watching korean dramas or hitch...
6. cluster: a thing people do when they are in eski bar's cold room. (ie daphne, sugi, iain, mel and I in full prom regalia)
7. manicure: a vaccine that is needed to cure the current trend of men who do not know the difference between heavy flirting and actual love. (pedicure would be for the padi fields ok?)
OMG that was lame. okok.. continuing on with commentary.
so then we trooped to paragon for sushi teh... bleah. haha. walked around and headed home after that. listening to Good Day by The Click Five now. ^_^ (I like this song better than she's the girl sugi. eh btw, wats up with your "girl" themed things ah... "my girl", "she's the girl" etc.. LOL) so that pretty much sums up my day.. "you're gonna have a good day!" heh. am happy. God Bless! see ya'll soon peeps.