Thursday, February 22, 2007


I'M SO SORRY PENNY! I REALLY AM! SERVES ME RIGHT FOR LEAVING YOUR PIGGIES AT THE NEOPRINT PLACE Sorry I broke your beautiful, fragile, loving, piggified heart. :((( I will make it up to you-I promise!!! awww... *cries*


met my dear "family" at tiong bahru plaza today. miss you guys so much! yen hao (4 years!) yessie (4 years!) shwee (5 years!) and Jon (6 years!) woot! we're going strong. AH PA will now distribute hong baos to all of us. hahaha. had a wonderful (short) time with ya'll! hahaha! shwee is a k-drama fan! ^^ yes-ant!!! wahaha! T-squared for life!
rushed back to church for prayer meeting. very good time of thanksgiving and prayers. Am waking up early to pray (checks time) today. haha. hmm... this cny has been such a tremendous blessing. I feel my family has been restored to me. whee! all the cousins, aunts, uncles, grand aunts and grand uncles... <3333333
so anyway, I owe :
1) nat an outing to do random shish-kebabby kind of things
2) cara long walks
3) penny a romantic evening and compensation for her broken heart
4) 4-lyfers lunch or dinner next week
5) cafe a meeting
6) sister swing time
7) rach and sarina a lunch treat
8) jeri essential brew
9) kathi and kristi long talks and hugs
10) hughlyn tan a chapel service
11) ivan tan his cny pictures. (oei! you owe me that CLEAR one too)
ANYBODY else? remind me via email or tags.thanks. God's Blessings. tag prayer requests! good night!