Monday, February 12, 2007

hee. am online with daph and penny now. yesyes. I owe daphne a date. lol. wah... in demand ah. THAT MICHELLE CHAN TOO!!! hahahaha. (dun even start sugiharto chia. not funny. soul/sole mates my foot. *geddit geddit?*) I will now cut and paste off penny's blog. hee.

"other than esther time, today was a shitty day.... then esther time was great. we watched a movie, shopped, got esther a new hairdo (temp) and took neoprints and she went home''


haha. that was easier to do. (penny cuts it short) lol. but i really love the time spent with penny. we do the weirdest, randomest sorts of things with anything. You should see us in the food section! haha. SHE ALSO HAS PICS OF BLACKMAILABLE QUALITY! ahhhh. and we have the weirdest SAME associations. I am so glad she is my friend. ^_^ [see ah? posting about YOU here. EKSCUSS!] lol. just to say. I had a very very good time today. I bought black pumps, love the new hairdo (want it permanent now) neoprints! (and we finally took them after 2 years of "errrr.. next time.." and just had fun talking. ^^
then I went for dinner at iain's house. ( with mel's fam) hee. how cool is that la? so nice to see MORE of the people I love in ONE DAY!! hee. had dinner and a good time discussing KOREAN dramas! haha. loved the food and company. whee. came home and am now watching my hairdo deflate and return to normal. awww. lol. but oh wells.


Listening to the fullhouse and my girl soundtracks now. hehe. just to tell you year sixes 06 reading this: I really do love and miss every single one of you. irregardless of whatever nonsense that happened between us. I really treasure last year's valentine's day with you guys and gals. Naturally I miss my besties more la, but you all hold special places in my heart.



kk. this is a special post for my dearest mei mei. (the real one) cause I think she needs to hear this now. You are my one and only sister. my roomie, the one who knows all my habits, likes and dislikes. you are the only one who is able to see through what I say ( eg. "no... I don't like him! really!" P4 ah P4...LOL) I love you oh so very much. you know that God put us only sixteen months apart for a reason. you also know that our combined prayers shake and move mountains! You are the one I share my heartaches, my loves, my likes, my clothes, jewelry, my hates, my fears, my upsets, my joys, etc with. You are the one I truly feel carefree with. Swings and cakes are a comforting thing. You know almost the EXACT same song vocab as me. lol. except you are more "black" and I am more "korean". You genuinely care and that's why it hurts. Just to let you know-I genuinely care about you. *even though you are sleeping now, I care so much to write this to you ok?* I will never forget you ok? nor leave you behind. even though I have my own friends, you know you were and are my best friend from the moment you were born on the 24th November 1989, I always come back to you. love you lots and lots.


To the rest of my peeps. I love you too! you know it. my toll-free hotline is open. hahaha.. God bless you all. I told you good things are happening ya'll! *ps: mich, I DO NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!! lol.*