Sunday, February 04, 2007

Swinging in the wind - 4/2/2007


The girl sat
Swinging in the wind
Young, happy, carefree


Years passed

The teenager sat
Swinging in the wind
Sad, yearning, learning


Years passed

The woman sat
Swinging in the wind
Thinking of lost loves and past regrets

Years passed

A new girl sat
Swinging in the wind
While her mother looks on...

Went to the swings again today. Had time just to sit and think, be emo and cry... sighs. now I have puffy eyes. and I have work tomorrow. you know how sometimes when you have issues that you just can't tell people about? like holding secrets for others is not a worry, but there is not one who is really able to hold yours? (lyd and I were talking yesterday about friendships. lol.) and the ones who know are occupied so you don't want to tell them "please come here. I need you beside me to just sit and swing and let me cry my heart out." but I appreciate the fact that one of you tried to make me laugh even though I was going through the pain. I know some "sistas" are thinking why I did't call 'em. thank you dear ones-but you know me. Darn difficult to share problems. ^^



had a pretty decent time watching singapore win the ASEAN cup with my bro. lol. read joel's blog. agreed that watching arsenal is better, but singapore won! lol. yea. tts it from me. finished watching my girl. but must be that my heart was occupied elsewhere so the tears din fall so readily... lol. lee dong wook is good looking! (below with lee da hae) lol. k. done for tonight. love and blessings! Good night peeps.