Monday, February 19, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE!!!!
now you're like uber old. haha. GET MARRIED PLEASE! lol.

ok. these are my birthday greetings that I neglected (sorry) to post on the 14th and subsequent days.

Happy Birthday AARON!!! (cousin) and super cool dude. LOL. if you're reading this...we love you oh "flamboyant" one! ^^

Happy Birthday LUIGI!!! commandos eh? hehe. here's to 6 years of friendship!


Happy Birthday TAN JIN HUI! brudder, we need to meet up sia? LOL. lovelove. ^^

ok. back to normal posts. HAPPY CNY MUNJENS! lol. PENNY! get that off your blog! you evil... +_+" shoutouts to daphne, yessie and cara! okok. I've been having the time of my life with my family and neighbours. lol. thank God cara lives 5 mins away from me. hee. get well soon!

I looooovvvveeee aaron tan shi yi, ivan tan shi han and leslie lim chin wen! ^^ they rock! met ivan's friend ruzaini (who's really sweet and cool) after we went to lim chu kang graveyard. haha. will tell the order of events.

saturday: church and then reunion dinner. ivan was busy with OCS stuff. left early after taking pics of the portraits we did last time. refer to below. haha. wen, ivan, aaron, pris, me, lyd. (front row) bo mu, bo fu, grand ma, dad, mum (second row) kuku, ku ma, ku chang,wei, mei (back row) weren't we cute? hee.



sunday: graveyard to "visit" grand dad. lol. I tell you ah that cousin of mine... we all confirmed that 0830 hours will be at the graveyard and 1900 hours (7pm) to be at my aunt's place. the first thing he asked me when he woke up was whether we're eating at my aunt's place. =_=" yes dear cousin, in the morning at 7am. brilliant. haha. ^^ swopped cars and then we went to get Ruzaini from SAFTI before heading to clementi to eat prata. hahaha.. that was fun! headed back to couz' place and had fun chatting and "bonding". heehee. then we went to wesley (Kathi and Kristi!!!) then back to cousin's for lunch. lol. then visiting... and dinner at my other cousin's place. so I basically saw my cousins a heck of a lot on sunday.

monday: 4th grand aunt's place. met cousins AGAIN. lol. grand dad's place. ^^ everyone's getting married on mum's side. hee. erm. 5th grand aunt at ghim moh. yoko came home and disturbed the peace. LOL. then 2nd grand uncle's place with grand aunty lilian and great grand aunt. hahaha. inside cousin joke, but the nuts there were the best la. :) oh yarh! then dropped by cara's to see her. hee hee. she's all sniffly. then home.

ack. tmr going up to changi to see 3rd grand aunt and uncle GS, tim and rach will be over for lunch. then have an outing with peeps and sis for a bit. before dinner at aunty chin looi's. ahhh.. see? busy right? hahaa. wednesday need to meet ah pa, ah ma, bro and sis (cafe fam) at tiong bahru. sheesh. LOL. busybusybusy. LOVE you all soooo much. (doing NUS apps now-online. ) sarina I love ya! but looks like it wun work out for tmr! haha. I'll gate crash your school la. that works out better. haha. erm. ANNA!!!! mylove!!! hugs are only good when the other party is ALSO a good hugger. hee. so you and I are good la..hee. ^^ sarah mei! I miss you too. you always look so cheerful! so you brighten up my day! love love. ah. tired. sleep. 0900 hours at changi. good night! ^^