Saturday, February 24, 2007




IT'S THE WEEKEND!!! HALLELUJAH! It means two things:
1) I get to see my "weekend buddies" because OCS has taken them and spoilt them with 24 hour internet, beautiful campus and nice bunks... ^^
AND
2) I get to go on my LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGG relaxing evening walks. ^^


had a pretty good friday. met with mr douglas foo the owner of SAKAE SUSHI. He opened up a new upmarket restaurant. wow. I really really enjoyed the food and the company-his core team is inspiring... (PENNY!!! my date with you!) then met with another one of Honolulu University's conferees at THE PINES club. then had dinner with the president at sheraton. hee. good food today. ^^ miss cafe fam a lot. conferenced with jon and yessie last night. :D miss the 4-lyfers too. but hey. ball's in your court! lol. (SUGI ESPECIALLY FOR YOU! lol)


aigoo. this is addressed especially to some "sistas". if you wan me to have a bf YOU find me a bf... lol. not interested as of yet. (like I have said countless amounts of times before) besides, you're the ones I love! hahahahaha... omg. but hey, I'll accept daniel henney! ROFL. ohohohoh! SOMEBODY BRING ME TO SEE "SEDUCING MR PERFECT". kthnxcubai. (copyrighted natkwee's.. on loan) God Bless!!!