Wednesday, February 21, 2007

TAN SHI HAN! how in the world did you manage to get internet connection in camp? cause chatterbox put your tag in at 8.33am TODAY... and you're supposed to be all busy in camp. goodness. lol. hee. You know I submitted Aaron's apps to NUS with mine yea? Told him that I was sending 'em to sarah lawrence. (liberal arts college in the USA) haha. ^_^ my weekend cousins. ALL THREE OF YOU. NS takes my family members away. sigh. oh well. weekends then!


So like I said, went to Changi to visit 3rd grand aunt, came home for lunch with uncle Guan Soon and Rachel (tim was out with friends) and then he (very kindly) picked cara up and sent us to town. Where we met penny in Borders' Bistro. Sugi came and joined us then we went to eat (AGAIN at the jap place at far east's basement) Ivan then joined us!!! ^^ hahaha... NEOPRINT PHOBIA eh? so we took PICTURES ON MY CAMERA with him instead. (refer to below)


left for dinner at aunty chin looi's and visited KATHI across the street first!!! hee. :))))) love kathi! saw their (aunty chin looi's) china project. whoa. then came home and did NUS apps (again...) they finally got through at 2.15am. lol.
went to school this morn to get some stuff from mrs mac and then headed off to the office to do work for a bit before heading to NUS to send the apps in. OCT Tan Shi Yi, Aaron. hahahaha.. omg. I had to write that out so many times. ^^ yes, just cause you're blood and a Tan k?
loved this CNY. I got to spend loads of time with cousins (teasing, insulting, prata, nuts, bak kut teh, pics, etc etc) made a new friend, Ruzaini! Saw my dearest cara and penny. Celebrated Sugi's bday, wore THAT red dress (FINALLY!), met ALL my grand aunts! Meeting my beloved cafe fam tonight, and spent time with daph before she left for china. mission accomplished. thank you lord! (can't wait for chap gor meh!) GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!! hee.