Friday, January 26, 2007

"It feels like we're having the time of our lives..."

Goodness. It's been a week to the day since I last blogged. A lot has happened since then-obviously. FINALLY met sarina on sunday at HAATO. ^^ (i owe her and rach lunch..lol) Started work, been busy with a lot of publicity things on monday and tuesday. Had a surprise thrown my way on tuesday afternoon which carried on til wednesday night. (penny knows! lol. call me for details... you won't believe it ^^) spent some time in JB on thursday with dad. And just came home from school after seeing Mrs Mac for apps to unis. [NOTE to year 6 2006: even if you are going to NS pls make an appointment with Mrs Macs to apply to your uni. You HAVE to do so. thnx]

You guys and gals HAVE TO WATCH the movie called "one night with the king". okay, I know it sounds promiscuous and all. But it's really the story of the woman whom I'm named after. It has romance, intrigue, horses, swordfights, a really pretty girl and a really captivating king. ^^ My gosh. I love it-these are the stuff of epics. (brothers and sisters, this will renew your passion and courage!) I mean there are a couple of adaptations of the story by Hannah-Barbara (I saw when I was young) and other live action ones... BUT THIS IS BRILLIANT! trailer here:


hee. okay. so that's it from me so far. will be leaving for indo this coming week. lol. call me for meetings peeps! ok... God Bless and cya soon! ^^