Tuesday, January 16, 2007

lol. seems like I always have very public apologies. but hey. I do have to do them. and they sorta sort themselves. this one did. ^_^
Ok...so spent my day with JC and miriam. LOL. I've had 2 days of one on one time with cafe fam members and this has made me realise why we're "family" and not just mere friends. you see, family sort out our differences and love each other no matter what. Family are absolutely crazily happy to see you whenever they do (and some try to feed you...this happens more often than not..btw, COUSINS I MISS YOU!) I remember how yessie and I hugged yesterday. LOL. *fly across the room and runs straight into esther where we jump for 2-5 seconds* hahaha.. miss you sista. JC and I started on the most random of things. we cooked noodles at his house. lol. and just talked. caught up with SP news and RP news and just stuff. I then walked home in the pouring rain. lol. not his fault, the sky opened itself up and dumped H2O on me. but I love rain. (not the singer, the liquid that falls out of the sky that is part of the gift of life)
hahaha... ok, but BEFORE that, we (meaning miriam, jon and I) met at gelare at holland V where we had ice cream and then went to the hawker centre (where we had food) LOL we're weird, we know. then sat and talked and laughed, walked around-miriam bought a skirt... then headed to jelita. lol. we went talking to mangoes and melons. *do NOT start* lol. she was meeting an old friend. we were waiting with her. *penny called then* yeah. tts about it.
things to do tomorrow:
1) meet miriam at 11am at PS [she's leaving tomorrow night while I have dinner]
2) go for dinner at penny's ^^ (oh, please contact penny to rsvp if you haven't thank you *btw, she said rsvp monday*)
3) decide what to wear for both. haha..
well, anyway this is to joel FOOFOO:
WE MISS YOU TOO OK? all those random talk times.. all the teasing and laughter... haha.. school will never be the same again eh? LOL. we added spice to your life. ^^
k, so anyway, you all take care, God Bless and I'll be seeing you (friday I think-results) going off to pray now!!! yays!!! bye bye! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment