Monday, January 15, 2007

went out with me gurls tadae. [LOL. was in the mood to try out a cockney accent.] made arrangements (very last minute and randomly) to meet daphne [the livesaver who saved me in december] to go to woodlands to see yessie dance. haha.. and GUESS who daphne bumped into at hv before meeting me? PENNY!!!! hahaha... and so they surprised me ^^ But this meant that penny tagged along with us to Republic Poly. (brilliant eh? darn last minute) missed yessie's dance by 2 minutes... arrrgggghhh bus... but managed to spend time talking and taking neos (she promises to send me once she's scanned them) YYAA showed us around her school and we had a fantastic time sitting around in one of the CAFEs.. lol.. just chilling, eating and talking. Met see song, wai fen, gabrielle and madelind at RP. lol. how cool was tt? RP's very pretty. ohhh and I can safely say I've been the to the NORTH (woodlands) SOUTH (sentosa/ vivocity) EAST (hughlyn's house/ changi airport/ east coast park) and WEST (boon lay/ jurong east) with my classmates in these 2 ++ years. lol. pretty cool. okok. promised "miriam" pics. so here they are. also look out for "mr blur" my sotong. LOL. Penny says octopus. I dun care. hee.


hahaha... love them. Anyway, drama's all around us now a days. hope things sort out. Goodnight and God Bless. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment