Friday, September 01, 2006

Ama Credi E Vai (Because We Believe)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVAN- cousin dearest! (I wished you yesterday, but I'm publicly doing it here and now) LOL... I had a good day today. Slept late watching Grease, so woke up late. haha.. and then I spent time with mum today-went to Queensway Shopping Centre to photocopy vast amounts of dad's materials...and we walked around-bought two necklaces for sis. ^_^ Had lunch at Anchor Point-JAP FOOD! hee. ohohoh...we happened to walk past a Factory Outlet store and I saw a cute jacket...it was $8-bought that. Headed to town after that. LOL. had fun shopping. But you know I have really good taste-so everything I picked was over our budget. LOL. (some I could wear but others I couldn't, you get the pic la) guess what...now clothes aren't the issue-SHOES are..well, they always have been la. One pair that fit was $79.90 and I thought it wasn't worth it..saving up for prom instead. So anyway, we walked around and talked. And I picked another top that was $89.90...=_=" [but it looked good... ] put that back on the shelf. lol. hmm.. fussy me. so I ended today with the following items:
1. the 2 necklaces I got for sis
2. the green jacket I got for me (hee)
3. 1 black shrug for sis
4. 1 top for me (mum forbids me to wear it unless it's a formal.lol.)
5. one casual black top ($9.90! I loooovvveeee sales!)
Not bad considering that they all added up to be $89.90 which was the price of that one top I liked (still do) ^_^
Came home and rested for a bit, thought through things-one of them days. Then we went to Furama for dinner to celebrate daddy's complete healing. GOOD FOOD. Oh boy, here we go-upping the workout routine to 300 crunches. There went my waistline for tonight. Lol. I get what Iain meant about his "appearing and disappearing six pack" now. hahahaha... THANKS NAT FOR THE PICS! Pennypajamas called me twice today! muackz. erm..let's see, talking to mel and yessie online now. *hugs* [to yessie-*cough*therewasthiscuteguyalso *cough*] ROFL. Gavin's such a gem, out of the blue he just messaged me that he wishes I will enjoy my holidays and that he's glad that he got to know me over these GHK practices. ^_^ God really brings people into your life that encourage you at the right time. [and say the right things] I'm really grateful to God for such people. Thanks Gavin! lol. ohohohoh.. and... don't worry I'll study soft, the hard way's sorta stressing me out too much...ROFL. [omg, GHK ppl are so corny-yarh mel, we are.] Love ya'll, call me/talk/chat with me now if you want-I'm currently in a good mood-take advantage of it. LOL. God Bless (really, he does) and take care!
P.S: Leaving you with some pics of me as a kid-I WAS SO CUTE (HOT OK?) yes, yes I know-what happened to me now. LOL. ^_^
me! in nursery-first ever meal. To think Iain and I came from this school-look IAIN! PORRIDGE! LOL.

colorado- snowball! even before new zealand. lol. I was sooo cute omg. look at the hair-two pony tails!


universal studios hollywood- the fountain's still in the exact same spot now.

sis and I! lol..weren't we super adorable? hee..

No comments:

Post a Comment