Saturday, September 23, 2006

Adonai

lol. can't sleep even though I'm on meds. and I'm really, really drowsy. ack. I hate falling asleep and having coughing fits that wake you up. LOL. oh hope you like your photos people! chatted with chris just now-we'll catch up soon again! anyway, this is keeping me entertained in between dozing off and waking up.
Things I want to say to various people: (everyone else has done this, so-now's my turn)"List the things you want to say to different people in no particular order. Do not state who these people are."-watch me try! lol

1) I love You and You mean the world to me. You have been through it all with me. Every single step of the way. You are my very bestest bestest best friend. And my reason for living.


2) I miss you now that you're away. I love how we can just sit together for hours singing praises to God and how you are always there for me. I'm sorry I caused you so much hurt and pain all those times. But you are one of my best friends too and I have just been too slow to say it. I love you.

3) They say I'm a reflection of you. I guess I am, but I love how we can laugh about anything under the sun (including at you, haha) I admire your strength and courage and your willingness to sacrifice for us. I love you- you need to know.

4) Living with a mess like me ain't exactly easy. lol. trips, talking, crying, laughing, clothes, shoes, makeup, hair. You are my first reference, first line of defence and my "mirror buddy" (yes, yes ok I admit it) You will also always be my first sister and best friend [sad right? haha] There is so much strength of character within you that I admire. You are my asherite and joy bringer. Blue skies, blue skies. Love you.
5) haha... I love you just because you are you. You bring me so much happiness when we spend time just sitting together and talking about the most random things like... porsche turbo 911, soccer, rugby, helicopters...you get the idea. I will always be proud of you. And remember you promised to be my best friend always, no matter what. *mwah* [im posting even though you may not read this]


6) To the "family" who I've always felt a part of. 4th year anniversary coming up! You always know how to cheer me up. Ah pa, ah ma, di and mei, you are the most awesome ungamers in the world. I love every single minute of my time I spend with you. You are people I can always count on no matter what the situation or circumstances. Love you all so much!


7) Bestest best. RelationSHIPs have another meaning for you. lol. I love how you can make me laugh anytime, anywhere. (clapping huh?) I can't believe my crying made you cry "it's not going to end. we should stop this now" lol. It's been an amazing 2 years we've been through, and although sometimes we appear to have drifted apart, please know that you'll always hold a special place in my heart. You were my first real friend (you know it) here and the one I can always talk to [just pick up the darn phone, though] ^_^ I thank God he placed you in my life. People just can't see how mature you are, especially in the Lord. You are such a real blessing to me and will continue to be. Your life and experiences make living for Jesus all worthwhile. Gambate!


8) sister I love you. We've been through rough patches. And the whole class probably knows about it, but like I said. I will always remember. I will remember waiting with you til 4 am for hawaii. Making the dress in your house. All the singing, laughing, crying, talking and plain making ourselves look silly. I will remember your heart of servitude to God. I remember your energy and how you've turned into such a beautiful woman. Thank you for being my pillar of support. My source of hugs, my high buddy. We still do get high over the most random of things. My theme song with you will always be "home" cause you accepted me as me and made me feel like I was always at home.


9) HA HA HA HA HA. You, I have the most fun with. Really. I don't know why but we seem to be able to laugh very easily. and shuddup about stretch marks already. You're brilliant, have a caring heart, are a good friend and have the best possible sense of humour. (your appetite makes mine look miniscule) I love you for that. *watch the ego, watch it....* I understand why girls are such good friends with you.. (hahaha... gay!!!!) hee. YOU ALWAYS SAY THE RIGHT THINGS. We've been through some times too eh? the weather...my gosh... becoming a regular geographer now. Thanks for everything. I know, I know $50. :D


10) My equatorial low. I AM NOT CALLING YOU SHORT OR FAT! lol. I love you a lot for being there for me through the hurricane seasons (geddit geddit?) LOL. You bring damage control to a whole new level. You're an absolutely gorgeous NATural beauty. haha...pun! pun! (people would agree) You rock my world off the richter scale. You are also the weird source of dane cook/kings of convenience. *I was in the kitchen, doing this dish, when I heard it. Yes officer I can testify in court that I heard it happen. In the kitchen, while I was doing the dishes* Geographer's Bar LUB LUB LUB.


11) Marplat. Subtropical high. With you around, we are reverse peanut butter and chocolate oreos. HAHA. You I love cause you're so funny. You also have insights from a different angle and are the support/ cheer leading section. Thank God we became tight before we left man. We were the ones who came up with the original geog jokes ok? grass, weed, speed, ice, pot...HAHAHAHA... LSD... ROFL. Nowadays I feel lost without you *awwwwww... LUB CHIEW!


12) Love of my life and sister. Yes, EVEN THOUGH I stood infront of you in the dressing room, it does not give you the right to grope me in public. LOL. You are my fosters buddy, shopping consultant, mother-gripeing, pun spewing, zoo loving person and I will always love you. Because you were the first person in school who was really nice to me. You talked to me like we were old friends on day one- I will never forget you. Nor your random acts of kindness. Nor the fact that I owe my flower covered bra to you. LOL. I really love you dear one.


13) HAHAHAHAHHA. what can I say? "over the mountains and the seas" you have a rocking cool blog. Isn't it amazing that God brought us together after all these years? *woot* You give the best possible practical advice and bring the most fun into our lives. I will never forget the fact that you KEPT ME AWAKE during camp! lol...talking. I had the most fun with you. love you.


14) My dearest one. My bio buddy. I am grateful to God every single day for your existence in my life. You I know are a faithful praying person. I can entrust my burdens to you and you will cover me in prayer. Love you. Even though we don't spend a lot of time together nowadays. I am totally able to feel God's love from you each time we meet. That's precious. Keep it alive always.


15) neighbour, sister, first real friend outside my class, confidant. God works in such mysterious ways. He threw us together on the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. when the two of us dodos were trying to figure our way around. same group somemore! lol. Essential brew, long walks, bus-ing, talking, parties, orientation camp... every single moment I spend with you is cherished. I will miss seeing you every morning. The moment I get my license, I'll send you to school though. LOL. love!


16) My hugs from you are always the best. GOOD CHOICE GIRL! But then again, I trusted you with orientation planning. You are awesome. *nail polish fixes everything*I love you.


17) I looooooveeee you soooo much. How could you have thought I would have viewed you differently huh? lol. In any case, you are such a cool person to hang with. ALWAYS AND FOREVER! I love you so.


18) worship diva! ^_^ mini delicious. lol. You are one of very close friends and you always make me laugh. lol. You never cease to amaze me with your pipes... *paaaaatttthhhssss* lol. I'm so thankful that God has brought us together brother. *amen, my sista* lol. You have such a bright light shining for your future! love you always. ORU! ORU! lol


19) The distance has really not affected our friendship. You still tease me and I still laugh at you. Hey count it amazing that you can tease me silly when some of my counterparts here are struggling to do so. LOL. Your adventurous spirit and real zest for life is really something dude. lol. kia ora.


20) emo. tts all I can say. You and I spent time talking on the phone like crazy last june. shopping at wisma... LOL. Shy my foot. just try and be brave? You should come up with your own plan and try it. It might work ya know. *winks*


21) Arsenal. WOOT. lol. I always have the funniest convos with you. And I don't seem to understand your inclination to giving people hugs when YOU ARE SWEATY! lol. take care younger bro!


22) We don't chat as much. But you're darn funny. I think you're the one person I've been through all my camps with. Yep. lol. Jobs as telephone marketers? omg. Dude. I do treasure our friendship, all those days when you had to deal with my frustration and come up with a result for our "zero budget, 1 hour" deadlines? lol. I had the most amount of fun with you. Oh and complaining. That is something you know. That and corn soup. lol. So pathetic. LOL. In some weird way I'm going to miss GMSS because of the memories it holds of you and the motley crew of prefects/ leaders running around doing stuff for chew and chua. God Bless.


23) hahahaha... I owe you confidence in myself. And the ability to push my limits. You have been the very best "doctor" and gentle shove that anyone could get. You are also one hot dancer. I love you so much.


24) AHHHHHHHHHHH.... YOU'RE CRAZY AND I LOVE YOU FOR THAT! You made the funniest room mates/ next door neighbours. WAKE UP! lol... low temperatures make you do weird things eh? ^_^ *mwah* I love you soooo much. I will never forget. Your collage is on my wall.


25) Army DAZE. ^_^ I'm sooooo glad God has reconnected us and renewed our friendship. It is amazing what he does. I thank God for you everyday. Don't worry, I'll print a newspaper full of your photos, just for you. LOL. The other one should know about this current "feud" lol. I started it, he made it worse, and now you want one. lol. love you dearly.

26) Twinny! always loved and cherished. when you went away, I felt like my other half was missing... awww... lol.. thanks for everything you ol talented, brilliant, musically gifted, God fearing, mash potato eating, laugh inducing, SHURE-drooling, Merc wrecking, early airport hours person! I'm so glad you're back!

Tag if you read (please!) Or you can do what iain did and posted about me! haha.. ego..lol.. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment