Sunday, September 03, 2006

Be Thou My Vision (Gaelic)

I liked today. It gave me all the right sort of feelings. And even though I slept late and was feeling tired throughout day. Thanks to daphne for song I'm currently listening to. HI GAVIN! haha.. was supposed to meet at HV BK for study group at 11am..guess what? We ended up meeting a full 2 hours later. I woke up at 11 on the dot and had a shower, etc...called iain-din pick up. Lazed around reading for a bit and tried again, he din pick up. So I thought I'd give Sugi a wake up call...he din pick up either (US Opens are harmful to your health ppl-they mess up your natural ability to wake up..lol) so at 11. 45 I called mel and she picked up sounding all sleepy. hee. So we met at 1pm in HV at the Pet Lovers Centre. THE COCKER SPANIEL AND SAMOYED are sooooo cuuuuteee!!! (like my baby pics! lol) Had lunch at food junction with mel, iain and penny before sugi showed up and I started on anti-biotic resistance of bacteria. [can I borrow your egg? ROFL. inside joke] anyway... then we headed to TCC for drinks. [peach me up, mighty joe young, raspberry freeze and oreo milkshake-go match the people to the drinks, lol.] went to church-daddy preached, very good time of worship and a good message on the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Then we went to Funan. LOL. That was funny-went to challenger to replace our ink cartridge. HUGH!!! THE LAST TIME I WAS THERE WAS ONE YEAR AGO! WITH YOU! anyway, I tried looking for Life Bookshop to see if there are any other new cds and to see if I could buy a "Luke" gift. lol...but it was closed. awwww... hmm.. anyway, I bought myself a wallet! hee...been spending money on myself lately but it's cause you never hear me EVER doing so. lol. I know. well...all the stuff I got these 2 days were good bargains anyways. then we had dinner and a good time laughing-I love my family.. we laugh a lot and very easily. LOL. Keeps us sane I hear. lol. [or insane if you're watching us] haha... time to sleep now. Good night/morning if you're online at this hour. Love from me- along with hugs to natkwee, drish, kai, cara, kisses to penny. (eewwww...)lol. God Bless, stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment