Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Show Me Your Glory

PEOPLE. They populate and propagate. All around you. A lot of them will make you cry. Break your heart, hope to die, fight, scream, shout.... you get the idea. But I will remember the ones that make me laugh, went out of their way to make me smile, went camping with me, taught me life's little important lessons, cried with me, went shopping with me, kept my spirits up, listened to me, talked to me, helped me out... You know who you are. And I'm grateful. Because where would I be-without PEOPLE?
to the penpenny-lol...not sad dear. Typically emo. But more happy emo than sad emo. *mwah*
to mel- I know. And I love you too. Things just do work out in that way-the everything's okay part. *hugs*
to sugi: thank you. you mean a lot to me.
to agamemnon: hah! I wanna be in NZ.. the weather's mighty enticing. ^_^
to iain: laksa! laksa...laksa! :P LOL.
to hughlyn: T-minus 3 days!
to mummy and daddy: I love you.
To Jesus who walked on this earth as a person, in the midst of all the people {and still does so today}: I love you. Without you, where would I have learnt about faith, hope and love?
P.S: Notice how the song in my blog has ended up with testify to love again? It started this way too! Lol. I just like this version better. Thanks to Iain who sent it to me and to shinjuu for hosting it (I AM SOOO NOT CALLING YOU FAT)lol. This version was from the cry-worthy episode of Touched By an Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment