Friday, September 22, 2006

Trust in the Lord

Phew I survived. Barely. Prelims are over-now starts the real work. I have to really put in effort for my As. Have a feeling my prelims are gonna suck real bad. Just read daddy's email to me. I miss him. He's in USA (AHHH!!!) and I was telling him about my tough time with the prelims. Oh well, it's over. SHOUTOUT TO CHRIS: okok...you can email me about the zany ongoings of NZ uni undergrads now. lol. Cafe: we can meet! woot! love you ppl. hmm... see my title? Guess what? I have to live it out today. I just came home from exams where I was coughing and choking like anything. (along with manav and chris blowing nose-thank God for tissue paper boxes) Wrote 8 essays in 3 hours... GEOGRAPHER'S BAR REPRESENT! lol. sheesh. Woke up with no voice. Puked like crazy last night and was thinking of winging Geog paper. I miss the 5 4-lyfers together. Okay, that was random. Anyway, I have to sing tonight. I have to believe in a miracle for my voice to come back. ^_^ But then again, I do believe in miracles and God has never failed me before. Watch this space for an update! lol. I then have jeri's party to rush to. Happy Birthday (party) dear! *mwah* Keep me in prayer bros and sisters! Thank You for all your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment