Monday, September 18, 2006

*refer to below

Beautiful- Thank You- Home-Vincent- More Than Words- Torn- I'm all out of love- Kiss Me- Take my photo off the wall- The day you went away-Bad Day-The way you look tonight
Okay, so these were the songs I heard in island creamery today. (YES MIKEY..Island Creamery. I din know they had bandung ice cream with white chocolate chips...yummy) ^_^ anyhoo, studied a n c and GT. urgh. exams-I wish you to be over.
Brobdingnag, Houyhmhmns, Lilliputians, Laputa, Luggnagg, Glubbdubdrib... ack. "in my salad days" all I did was study ok. sheesh.
poetic emo phrase of today: you broke my heart into a million pieces, a thousand times in a hundred different places.
ROFL. so random. EXAMS TOMORROW! ALL THE WAY TIL FRIDAY. sheesh. wun see you guys til then. Pray for me and God Bless ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment