Sunday, September 17, 2006

Cover The Earth


I tell you. It was like the morning of the living dead. I tried to sleep friday night so that I could go meet hughlyn and ended up not sleeping at all. Advantage-majorly high first 5 minutes of seeing hugh. Major disadvantage: CRASH AND BURN for the rest. It was a miracle I survived church and am blogging now. A miracle. haha. WELCOME B(E)ACK HUGHLYN TAN. Warning to friends: if you ever come back home at such unearthly hours again...I will kill you when you see me. LOL. ok.. it wasn't so bad. we crashed his place-opposite waterside and watched white chicks over a macs breakfast. Natkweemingyi is the most awesome dead log I've ever seen. She is really DEAD to the world. Drishti is a hyper energizer bunny. OMG. My head hurts. The light hurts. I am going to sleep. I salute the rest of the troopers who came today. It was fun. I am tired. Give me a call if anything-hahahaha...just expect a pretty grumpy esther T (represent) on da phone. Shoutout to brie quek and family. Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment