Friday, September 29, 2006

Tell the World


100TH POST! And guess who has the honour of being blogged about? "Only enough for one bird" Hughlyn Tan CH. lol. Twinny's going home tomorrow so I need to dedicate this space and my time to talking about him. HUGHLYN and I happen to be TANs and we both happen to enjoy the privilege of being born on the same day (WOO JAE...lol..)
But yeah. Hughlyn helped chapel rock today. ^_^ I woke up exceedingly early and beat Sean to school. lol. Miles and Evan rock too! good job, good job. I'll send you guys the recording when I get it from Mr Bruno. How cool is that? The worship team is very family-ish. We pray before and after, debrief, sing, make fun of each other, and most importantly, we praise God. We did Who Am I, Tell the World and Everyday... much laughter ensues backstage over the most randomest of talk items after that. Elenea is such a funky person. Yeah. Then Mr Toyne gave us a talk about "making our mark" and I could hear nat, drish, penny and other ppl talking about one bird and such. lol. Had Geog and got back my paper. I got an A. A really low one. oh well. A levels...A levels..
Lol... I love the little library room at the back of the library. It's soooo nice to sleep in. Caught a bit of scrubs and family guy with hugh before we got chased out. hee hee. By the time it was 1.45, I was totally wiped out. Stupid meds. I was goneee, speech started slurring, cannot stand straight etc..so sarina (who was sick) and I beat a hasty retreat to go home at 1.55. Sighs. I got home and slept-solid...missed quite a few phone calls... lol..sorry. And that meant that I cut short my time to spend with Hugh. :(
So yes, ok..back to the important person that he is... *wink wink* (cover one eye...lol) In the two weeks that you were here, I bet you helped everybody- You gave everybody such fun memories, incredible moments of friendship and many hours of laughter. You also neglected to say that you are highly skilled in the air guitar. haha. I probably can't sum up your trip back here, I doubt if anyone person can, but...I think this will do it... hugh, hugh..."IT'S ONLY ENOUGH FOR ONE BIRD!!!" You will always find a place with us. You know that, ACS Intl family 4-lyfe. [which can also be broken down into various subsets] I love you twinny and so does everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment