Monday, September 25, 2006

Silly Songs with Larry

OMG. I just woke up. The meds are awesome. Talk about knockout. I took them at 6pm and thought it would work about half an hour later. But while I was reaching out to get my handphone, I fell asleep. LOL. And woke up now. With a subsiding fever and a bit of my voice back. ^_^ oh and orange called! HI!!! hee. Love daphne! help me get the corrections! merci!
I feel giddy though...like a tornado is ripping through my brain... sheesh and I can't stand still. LOL. *tips over* haahahaha... cue silly songs with Larry.
*Everybody's got a water buffalo, yours is fast but mine is slow.. oh everybody's got a water buffaloooooo..... I took my buffalo to the store got it's head stuck in the door....oh everybody's got a water buffaloooo...* (veggietales)
Being sick is funny. ok...time for an update on (big voiceover like in the funny movies)
SILLY SUGI MOMENTS: PART TWO
*esther (casually)* hey! is that a mosquito bite on your face?
*sugi (fingers everywhere but spot)* where?
*esther (shakes head)* there!
*sugi (finds spot)* oh.... I didn't even know!
silence, time elapses
*sugi (scratching)* eh, now that you mentioned it, it's itchy leh*
silence... TABLE BURSTS OUT INTO LAUGHTER (again)
=_=" aiyo. lol. ok...woozy... going directly to bed again. This stuff is strong man. My head is spinning already. Goodnight. Just adding this picture that KATHI likes better. (i agree) love dear! of course I'll miss you when we leave too!

No comments:

Post a Comment