Monday, September 25, 2006

Emotional

HAHA..LOOK at the song title. First thing I did when I came home (besides, walking into my door) was to hear this song. lol. So I had an okay day today. Got a C-E-C for bio which brings my grade to an impressive....D. But I predicted it for prelims. Going for the A in A levels. Got a B for lit. Not that bad. Again, A for A levels... just watch me. sighs. Left Geog tommorrow-but I'm on MC. fever, cough, runny nose, etc. Dr Norman Koh laughed at me. lol.
ACK. oh and mummy said that if I don't get well I'm not allowed out on wednesday too. Which means bye bye dinner party if my immune reaction doesn't kick in. Ohohoh! Diva if you read this, we confirm the songs ok? Always and forever, Now that you're near and Who am I. Amazing grace we've done too many times. Please help me ask mr bruno whether he wants to play bass for us. Mr Teh is on stand by liao. Go print song lyrics and chords with him. Thanks much.
Haha. so anyway, I went on a cupcake hunt with penny, drishti, daphne, sugi, mel and iain after school. No success. LOL. I forgot the address. Then I went to silver cross. hee. wah piang eh. waited 35 minutes to see him for 5. =_=" haiz. then went to foodcourt. Oh, I'm supposed to post this as part of a series of "sugi" events. (refer to mel/iain/sugi for rest)
SILLY SUGI MOMENTS: PART ONE.
*mel to sugi who was staring at the lights on the ceiling* Sugi what are you trying to do? Replace your sunshine with artificial light?
*sugi (looks shocked) to mel* no, and what makes you think I'm thinking of her? And anyway, you wun know what I'm thinking about.
*sugi looks back at light intently with swift, diva like expression and attitude*
TABLE BURSTS OUT INTO LAUGHTER...
haiz. some people. boats la ok? boats. Only sean can do the diva well. hahaha. pray for my swift recovery ok people? Daddy's in orlando now. Love to all. cya wednesday (hopefully) schoolmates! Oh, nat-pls call me when you read this. Thanks. Oh and thinks she sooo sexay that she wants to slap herself for taking this picture with me...she's nuts. I agree though. lol. love you! SHOUTOUT TO KENNETH (TAN) hahaha. you just realised that we clear chinese in year 1? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment