Friday, September 15, 2006

Follow Me- Uncle Kracker

Hey ya'll! Just got home from a prayer meeting at someone's house. darn tired! First off: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SWETA JAIN (a bit late I knw) and to CHRISTOPHER CHEW YUE HAN! lol. (refer to below pictures-I still am in love with NZ! dun complain ppl, sadly I only have 2 photos with chris, so you'll just have to be content with me reusing photos.)
So anyway, I went to school to study again with nat and drish. This resulted in a weird combination of studies and bad singing. lol. Made a sound clip for kong lam-of the bad singing that is.(follow me...) haha.. then had a short time of rehearsals with sean, miss ling and the string ensemble. Daddy picked me up and we headed off to chatsworth for dinner and time of prayer. so there was my day. ohh...kl likes the soundclip. She posted about it. haaaa.. and nat posted about her. So i'm posting about them. Lol. posting pics of the weird faces we made today. SHOUTOUT TO MY CAFE FAMILY: WE NEED TO MEET UP! Still love you... (4 year anniversary coming up!)

Love love love...to the threesome too ok? pictures are as follows.

ROFL. so that is the chronicles of my day. Yawnz...good night! ohohoh...extract!

RARE MEAT says:OMG

RARE MEAT says:DAMN SUGI AND HIS BUG

esther faith is like the wind you can't see it but you can see what it can do says:I KNOW

esther faith is like the wind you can't see it but you can see what it can do says:exactly what I said (without the damn)

esther faith is like the wind you can't see it but you can see what it can do says:lol

RARE MEAT says:SO ANNOYING

esther faith is like the wind you can't see it but you can see what it can do says:WHAT I said

see sugi? what she and I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment