Thursday, September 28, 2006

Everyday

hahaha... just read sugi's blog. FREELOADER! iain has taught you too well. Oh...and since he wants to be "famous" (notorious more likely) I will add to another silly sugi moment.
DRUM ROLL PLEASE... (thanks Hugh)
Silly Sugi Moments: Part 4 (part 3 was on mel's blog)
*esther (wondering where sugi was) calls him* eh? where are you?
*sugi* I'm not coming already, too late.
*esther (shocked and exasperated)* WHAT!?! You can't just do that! You need to tell people in advance, say you're sorry....
*sugi* yarh, but it's too late..
*esther (hyperventilates)*
*sugi (bursts out into laughter at sick esther's expense)* NO LAH! I'm on my way... (laughs somemore)
*esther* The next time you see me, a vase will connect with your skull.
TIME ELAPSES.
*esther(messages)* OEI. You're making ppl wait for you. Where are you?
*sugi (in ACTUAL MESSAGE)* OMG! THE STUPID CAB DRIVER BROUGHT ME TO NGEE ANN POLY WHEN I SAID NGEE ANN GIRLS!
*esther (in hysterical laughter with everyone else)* HELLO!?! NAN YANG GIRLS HIGH, not ngee ann girls...excuse me!?!
[WHO'S GOT THE BETTER OF WHO NOW HUH SUGI!?! GO COVER YOUR EYES LAH. I think the sunshine is making you mad. ]
LOL. Hope you laughed at that. No matter which side you were on.
Anyway, an update on my status. (still single...hahahaha..ok no) erm, I had two days of incredible 15 hour drug-induced sleep. haha... That coupled with a LOT of water, gave me back my voice (and sanity...haha...sorry chris, you won't see me do anything stupid other than walk into doors)
Went to mel's house last night for dinner with her family, iain, sugi and hugh. Brie and paddy are so cute together. I arrived to watch iain and mel do cupcakes...hahaha...icing union. ^_^ Anyway, then we all sat around waiting for SUGI and hugh to arrive. And I got out the vase.. lol. anyway... we had dinner and everyone poked fun at everyone. It was so funny...stories ranged from "the amazing ticker tape adventures of teh-o" to "spectrum blindness" hahaha... Then we had a little sing-a-long with the piano and guitar. Before I had to leave for home.
*SLEEP*
Today, I came back to school. Thank God for Thursdays. It was a soft start cause I was still soo drowsy. I slept in the library (FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR!) next to mel while iain played his game boy and manav read... wai leong, nat and alex were somewhere there too. Then I had lit...where we laughed at RAPANZEL and BRUW lol. Mr Goh, Mr Goh, what would we do without you? After school, I sat around talking with Joel, Bjorn and Sugi for a bit, before Hugh came and we went to set up for chapel. Chapel practice was so chaotic today, but it's not our fault (right evan?) lol. Came home to dinner after sending the "one bird" off. ^_^ Am about to bed again. Need my rest for my voice and welfare. AND GUESS WHAT!?! I missed graduation planning meeting. sighs. was so disorientated. sheesh. anyway. Love you all peeps. After this week, I'm aiming for my As! WATCH ME DO THIS! oh and pray for me too! *mwah* God Bless. Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment