Thursday, August 31, 2006

Lessons learned- Carrie Underwood

I just woke up. Think I slept from about 4 til now. Morning alarm woke me up. What was it doing switched on I wonder. Well, Oldham won...LOL. Congratulations iain and kong lam (lover) it was really entertaining (GREASE is the word) ! ^_^ Pen, your words made me think hard. "Are you really disappointed?" Answer is no. We did our very best. I'm soooo proud of you people. Gavin-you're the best, thanks for everything. Bryan Lian-cow bells. haha. Jia Yi- you rock. The sports part turned out good, but no sound la. lol.. Ananya and Bea-we tried. Lol.. not bad for a last minute dance. Kamani-not bad for a last minute dancer. lol. Lyd- sister you deserve commendation for everything you did. *muack* Chris-never met you til now, am glad I did. You're an awesome guy. Charins-I'm still so wowed by you girl. Winnie- last minute violinist! I'm so honoured to have performed by your side. Raphael-you rock, you got the heat man. Bryan Y-thank you for offering your help, you're very sweet. Tabi- you know la huh? you know. Thank You for the rocking sound. Evan- You were the guy who came up with the song..lol.. "will look good in any colour irregardless" I enjoyed working with you. Thanks a lot. To the rest of my GHK-ians, I thank you for everything and for all that you've done-putting in your heart and soul into this performance. In my eyes, we did good. Thank you guys and girls so much.
Now here's where I need to tell you something about this experience. I looked back on these precious moments of practice and I realised something about myself. I've pushed people away. This is a mistake that I've repeated time and time again. I was so busy that I pushed important people away from my life. Firstly, I'm sorry Holy Spirit-I know I've wronged you-been too tired to talk with you. Secondly, my family, been exceedingly snappy to you..I know that now and I'm sorry. And thirdly-my friends. I think out of the three, you guys seem to suffer the most and not able to comprehend why I'm being the way I am. I'm genuinely sorry for not having the time to spend with you. And being temperamental and upset and generally not a nice person to be around. I think I'm a workaholic. I remember telling someone that "sometimes, placing work above God is idolatry" well, guilty of that crime. I'm sorry Lord. I ended up being the nastiest person alive during this period of time (I think...) for that, I'm really really sorry. Hey, if I ever forget-please remind me. Especially my closest friends and family-because you mean a lot to me. I can say this was once again a lesson learned. HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY to all my teachers btw. ACS INTL teachers rock! GMSS Teachers, I miss you everytime we meet up. Thank you for everything. I'm going for dinner now. ttyl. God Bless.
p.s: spoke to hugh! spoke to hugh! on the phone!! yaye twinny!

No comments:

Post a Comment