Monday, August 21, 2006

Drop (featuring Erik-Michael Estrada)

OMG. Lol.. I just walked out of the toilet with my wet hair going a thousand different places, right into Danette. ROFL. Oh well. UPDATE! Haven't done so since friday.. yeah.
Well, saturday:
I woke up like at lunch time...cause my bro jumped on my bed and wun let me sleep.. lol.. enjoyed yong tau foo with my family, came online to start geog research and ended up listening to natkwee and kong lam talk about my cousin's antics at Happy. lol. well, at least my friends and family mix well. HAHA. Then prepared for church. The dude preached a pretty good sermon but I think worship sucked (cause I messed it up a lot) haha. anyway, came home to watch a bit of tv! NUMBERS! lol...I like.. and then had a bit of a chat with nat before turning in for the night.
Sunday:
hahaha...omg...geog, bio.... and I got really stressed out by them. UGH. A levels are a killer... but then again, and I quote a wise person who in getting his teeth had his ulcers pressed, said.."what doesn't kill me makes me stronger"
LOL. yeah. I took a break when sugi messaged me about the prom dress and stuff. and well, it triggered something off in me. Like all the stress, all the sacrifice..and I realised that one thing I want A LOT right now is actually the dress... (therefore the diet, exercise, etc) I mean, ok..I SOUND materialistic, but I haven't gone for a prom, I don't go out..etc. My close friends know and understand and well...I CHOOSE my paths too so I'm not complaining about them. hmm.. and anyway, I cried. yes. I cried to my mum talking about identity issues and that STUPID doctor..and cried. Then she prayed with me and told me: "what makes you think that if God has brought you this far with miracle after miracle that he won't provide for something as small as your prom and even for your bigger dreams?" er...duh...I think that's why parents are parents and not us...YET. LOL. so anyway, she told me to take a break and brought me out to town just for fun... to KINO! (books, books, books!) Didn't buy any books though, a couple of magazines.. and then we went walking to talk at paragon..I know right...expensive..lol.. so we window shopped and talked for a long time and then went to see some stuff at dorothy perkins in metro itself. Lol..I tried on some stuff and found out...I DROPPED A DRESS SIZE! *woot* lol. haha..and then the ONE thing that made me happy... I went rummaging through a gown section just for fun..and found this really really pretty white gown in my sister's size...and I was like...omg, it's gonna be at least $50. Then I looked and it was on clearance for a ridiculously LOW PRICE. 13 DOLLARS! 13! can you believe it? I bought it for her. hahah.. I feel sooo happy... tt was my high point. hee... so then, mum and I sat the bus back to Ghim Moh and then got home for dinner.
TODAY:
lol... woke up feeling like I had a major hangover..lol...from BIO ok? Not alcohol. can't touch that stuff. and well... was daaarn tired and slept during first two free. A mini-drama unfolded that had mr chew involved..nvm about tt. then had BIO. I'm really enjoying bio nowadays. It's interesting and funny. And I found Iain's extended family.. the water snails living in the bio lab! THEY EAT EVERYTHING! Bio today was about DNA fingerprinting..so fun! CSI...is fake.. they DO NOT use a solution to test for DNA. it's a phenyl-chlorofoam-water mixture that is used to segregate the DNA from the other stuff in the cells. I find that darrn cool. ^_^
and then I spent lunch talking to jen about geog, laughing at feline (you know I love you) and well, chilling. :D
Lit was so...deep. Like I feel like I'm getting it.. It was a good day. haha. I GOT an A! My first A grade lit essay this year! lol...extracted from my script on a poem by robert frost entitled "mending wall" -done under test conditions:
The persona is not the only one protesting the presence of the wall. Nature also appears to detest its intrusion with it constantly tearing down sections of the wall via erosion as well as weathering. The "something there" the reader first encounters at the start of the poem is indeed nature herself and she "doesn't love a wall". Nature has used the processes of erosion to send "the frozen-ground swell" and weathering which spilled "the upper boulders in the sun" to make "gaps even two can pass abreast". This shows nature's willingness to destroy the physical wall. This tearing down of the wall and making "mending wall" compulsory every spring places emphasis on this important point the author is highlighting. There should be no walls "between us", between two individuals or even between families. The mysterious gaps that "no one has seen" or "heard" made, are testimony to the fact that nature abhors the useless creation of man and seeks to eradicate its existence. Walls in themselves are unnatural and nature is resisting being imprisoned.
LOL. I'm so glad I finally got an A. wonder if the brilliance drishti stole is back.. lol. subtropical!
hahaha. well. then I left school and walked to ghim moh sec. I miss it sooo much. It gave me some days of horrible hell but it also gave me my "family" of friends and leaders. I love you guys. And then spent time talking to my teachers [Miss chin and Miss Ting] before heading home. :( choir wasn't there. And now here I am, blogging and feeling a bit tired but happy. I WANNA WATCH CLICK! lol..
Homework list:
GEOG CASE STUDIES (KILLER LOAD MAN)
soon-to-be-given-out BIO TUTORIALS
bring lit texts next week
bring bio prac notes tml
BIO PRAC THIS FRIDAY!!! AHHHH...
okok.. will update you all soon-gotta study for my As. (haha...both sense of the alphabet) God Bless, hugs, kisses and love from me. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment