Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Protecting Me

I promised an update of pics and etc of events, so let me do this first. ^_^

Cafe- national day (esther was at cousin's house) so guess what? They drew in my "face" ROFL. I love you people a lot, you've always been there for me. ^_^ Love you.
HAHAHAHA... can you see Viet? and sean next to him.. National Day dance... year 3s...
Iain, Mel and Faheem- Year 6 models. lol.. the future!?!
Iain and Ivan..lovers for life? errrr... lol...
OMG! I loooooove this pic... really do. Mel, Cara, Drish and I with Nat taking the picture. ^_^ absolutely cool. [Before lit.]
Hey, ok..so an update. I have lost 3 kgs in 2 weeks so far...so if people want to know-DON'T TEMPT ME WITH FOOD! Yes, I am trying to lose weight...health as well as aesthetically. lol..uncle steven dissuaded me from losing weight saying that I wun look "cute" anymore. Lol..errr.. kane is my official dietician and we now have a geographers' gym-subtropical high, equatorial low and polar high. ROFL. okok.
And grades are back-officially that would place me below chris and above kai.. 3As and 1 C. GP, Geog, Lit were As and Bio was a C. Not bad, if you read the previous entries, I pushed the bio grade up from a D. ^_^ I need to score As for ALL my subjects in A2. (aiming for 3As and 1 B..so yeah) Not as brilliant as some cousins and friends... hah.
Daddy came out of hospital on saturday. Thanks for all your prayers. He got hit on last thurs, was in the hospital, got operated on friday and got discharged on saturday. Was UP AND WALKING on sunday. LOL. It was miraculous. Come up to me to ask for details. ^_^ Thank you for all your support- you have no idea what it did for us.
Been spending time talking with a few people I din expect to. Faheem and Cara last monday at cara's house was hilarious-you people are so much fun. Hi Mari! :D Jennifer and Li-en...lol.. STOP WHACKING ME! hee hee. And Dolly, hey girl if you read this, it really is enjoyable talking to you. Don't worry about it-you'll get to do medicine. ^_^
I have learnt a few things-in reference to a certain issue, that it IS indeed wise to "say the truth in love" and to wait for the right time and season to release things. Hope I've done the right thing concerning this. Will update again soon. ^_^ lol... going for prayer. TAG PLEASE! Love you all and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment