Saturday, August 26, 2006

You Light Up my life

WAH-long day. It started at 6.50am. Woke up to bathe, change, find jeans, find clothes, brush teeth and go to school with dad. He led good worship. I testified. Mr Bruno played percussions. It was cool. I had fun. Had to leave early-hosting people at my house and dad had to get brother. Time lapse. Grabbed books and headed down for weekly study group at holland village with Mel and Iain. Did Geog-tropical climes, air masses. Studied til 3.45pm and then left for home-grabbed a different bag and headed to church. Church had a good message this evening-on the marks of a minister. anyway, rushed home..sheryl and esther (another one) had dinner while lyd and I met iain and penny. LOL. now that was good fun. we had sorbet so penny wun get a tummyache...and iain had cake...wah..seeing iain twice in one day is 2 much...geddit? HAHA..*POKE SIDES* I had a good time-gotta lend iain the updated version of gameboy on monday. AHHHHH..FULL DRESS REHEARSAL FOR ALL HOUSES ON MONDAY! tomorrow GHK HOUSE MEETING: 3-5PM. Contact me for details! Talked to mel, nat, drish, penny, kong lam, charins, evan and daphne tonight. Tired. gonna sleep. wah piang eh...issues to resolve now. Gdnite peeps, lovers, bros and sistas! love!

No comments:

Post a Comment