Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My Island Home

HIT THE PAUSE BUTTON ON "JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL" IN THIS BLOG BEFORE WATCHING THIS VIDEO. ^_^
Hi, hahaha.. love this video. Anyway... just to update you guys...dun laugh at me. I was at my "mummy" and ham jing bang's birthday party at east coast park...and I was taught by a group of very loving, patient people such as Iain, Benedict, Hebe, Rafael " If you want the heat - you gotta have the meat"..(yes they're all guys) hahaha...and well..I eventually learnt to lift 2 feet off the ground! well, it's a start. So, I'm quite tired and laughed out. Anyway, the best part of the party was actually the beach. I had the chance to sit quietly on the beach and think about things and to sing to God..lol.. I had such a good time. The last time I was on a beach, was in Tauranga in 11 degrees celsius temperature wearing 4 layers of clothes. ^_^
hmmm...then also thanks to my 4-lyfers.. mel [who can blade backwards and over humps now!] and iain..(AND FELINE!) for getting me out of my silent, reflective mood. And to sugi, for listening...hello...I DO think such things [like promises made at campfires] can last... otherwise how the heck would friendships work out... like what? I forget you after 2 months ah? lol. (and tears help to cleanse the soul ^_^)
Took the MRT home.
So this morning when I went to school, I realised that mel, iain, cara and heem were supposed to be in by like 8.30am to do up the costume. haha..couz came for a bit and watched the fashion parade. which was quite cool and 5X won naturally... we just did ours for fun. Then we got our results back. Proud of our 4-lyfer-Iain has straight As, mel got an A for econs and I pulled my bio grade up from a D to a C, not bad. [Lit grades aren't out yet] hmm... then we had cake, left school and went to Hogsbreath for lunch. Then we had a good time rifling through stuff at Party City where I met gowri and lyd and we cabbed home. Fell asleep almost immediately.
*Yawns* I will pic post of today and the other events soon. I promise. Love you all. ^_^ thanks dears for everything! *mwah*

No comments:

Post a Comment