Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Keep Fallin In Love


HI!!! I'm POSTING!! lol..finally right? I'm currently chatting with Mel, Drish, Jason, Kong Lam and SEAN!! lol... sighs... In between doing GEOG! well, firstly, battle of the bands rocked.. we should've placed 2nd. Had supper afterwards... OUR TABLE.
lol. HMMM... been spending a lot of time lately with the year 4s. KRISTI I AM NOT A MOLESTER! lol...wateva..I'm like Esther. And well, had a good chat with a lot of ppl...like my dear dear kathi...and sarina...lol...
OH! AND JERI!
lol. hey update again soon! gotta help dad.
Back, posting with a different colour.
Well, a coupla stuff has been going on. Firstly, I went for Vic's party...lol..pictures below..

Had a really good time at her party and all...ate..Kane put me on a diet..lol. and watched really good performers... sat and chatted, took pics, danced, cut cake.. (I'll post more pics soon) went home with kenneth and sis.

Then, saturday...lol.. I woke up and crashed cousin's house with iain and mel...priceless expression on Iain's face. ^_^ and then...we crashed sugi's house to study..lol.. that was funny too. Then I had to go off to church, walked and took 143.. stopped at one stop too soon...and walked from fort canning to clarke quay..HAHAHA...good workout before church. Had a good message..came home..started studying. yep..tts it. Well tml will be the awards presentation thingy...going to bed now. God Bless ya'll...especially O, AS and A levellers... I'll be praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment